Today I'd like to...

...wake up, dress comfy and stay in for a quiet and relaxing day off...
Pinned Image
...open the windows, smell the fresh air and feel the sun...
...in a room like this...
Debi Treloar

...take my bath here...
Huge Stone Bathtub. Please!
...invite friends over and lounge here...

...have lunch here...

...sit by the fireplace with a glass of wine here...

...and sleep here...

Simple things, nothing too fancy.
Have a lovely week my friends!

Image credit 1 / 2 / 34 / 5 / 6 / 7
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful start of the week!!!! I love retro picks!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a lovely week ahead!

      Delete
  2. Hi Olga,
    Oh, I could live in the last room.
    And, look at that cable knit BLANKET!


    ~ Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly this was what caught my attention! Awesome right?

      Delete
  3. I just like the idea of doing everything from that lovely big bed - although I have to take the dog for a walk and I have a dentists appointment tomorrow !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that you cant curl up in a bed like this! :-)

      Delete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover