House Tour: A Boho Bungalow


Something different today is presented in Stardust. A boho bungalow which is so stylish
and inviting. This house is owned by a stylist / designer Paige Morse who is a also a collector
and that since she was a kid. Her love for woven textiles, bold patterns and vintage globes is obvious throughout the space. So take a look around and tell me what you think, you like it?
Is this a style you would be willing to adopt?
More pics of this house in Houzz
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

7 comments:

  1. There are many things I like about her style, but overall, I like spaces with a just a little more sophistication. Thanks for posting!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boho and ecclectic style. This is so perfect for a single female like me. Very relaxing feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a single female this would be awesome! Add a few more pastel accessories and there you have it!

      Delete
  3. It's cosy and inviting with loads of interesting pieces. I'm always torn between neutral palettes and colourful ones, so I really like some of the accent pieces here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ όμορφο! Χαρούμενο, ζεστό, φιλόξενο, ιδιαίτερο. Έγινε και ριτουί :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover