Vote For A Room

Anybody is familiar with the store Joyus located in USA? Well, they've put together a super fun contest challenging seven interior designers / bloggers to work in an empty room with some specific furniture 
and accessories they were given by the production and in a limited time they had to come up with the 
best design they could. I've chosen four of them to show you today and I'm really curious to 
see what you would vote for. My fav is... well I'm not gonna tell you! I'll wait for your votes
at the comments section under the post and then I'll let you know!
Let's see the rooms please, shall we?

Courtney Out Loud

Simply Grove


   
   

You can watch all seven videos and vote if you want here.
Voting ends on Monday the 23rd of April.

Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

8 comments:

  1. Χριστος Ανεστη και χρονια πολλα Ολγα μου!!!Επιτελους ειμαι ξανα εδω!Φιλακια!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Να'σαι καλά κορίτσι μου! Αληθός Ανέστη!

      Delete
  2. Προσωπικα απο ολα μου αρεσει περισσοτερο η προταση του Decorista..Αν και δεν θα εβαζα τον καθρεφτη..Αφενος ειναι λιγο passe και αφετερου οταν βαζουμε καθρεφτη δεν πρεπει να εχουμε πολλα επιπλα και διακοσμητικα γιατι εχουμε το αντιθετο αποτελεσμα απο αυτο της αισθησης μεγαλυτερου χωρου..Εχει την αισθηση καταστηματος..In my point of view παντα!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Εγώ θα προτιμήσω το simply grove! Ανοιχτός χώρος, ανοιχτά χρώματα, δεν περισσεύει τίποτα! Εντάξει, το γαλάζιο στον τοίχο θα το άλλαζα, το ομολογώ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Audrey Hepburn room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Grove, I want the ottoman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think The Decorista is my favourite, although they are all pretty nice !

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover