Pastel & Neutral Bedrooms

Goodmorning everyone!
My sister in law asked me yesterday for some bedroom inspiration photos, as she is looking for an update in her master bedroom. Well, here they are! Pastel and neutral colour pallet as she specifically asked. Not my type of bedroom, but I must admit that they all look nice, clean, serene and tranquil.  Plenty of inspiration photos for those loving this look!

White Bedroom

Light blue bedrooms
(which both look gorgeous by the way! However if you want to copy that look I would not suggest you to try these stripes on the ceiling...) 


Beige-brown bedroom 
 Lime Bedroom
Grey Bedroom 

Pink Bedroom  
Images via Picasa (Rdeco photos)
Caramel Bedroom
Caramel bedroom with fabric walls | Modern bedroom | Fabric wallcoverings | Image | Housetohome
Lilac Bedroom
Fresh lilac bedroom | Bedroom funriture | Decorating ideas | Image | Housetohome
(Lilac with wall stickers) 
Bedroom with wall stickers | Bedroom ideas | Image | Housetohome
Simple Black&White Bedroom (love the idea of art gallery shelves)
Simple bedroom | Bedroom ideas | image | housetohome.co.uk
Open Plan Bedroom
Open-plan modern bedroom | Bedroom ideas | Image | Housetohome.co.uk
Greige Bedroom
Bedroom storage | Bedroom furniture | Decorating ideas | Image | Housetohome.co.uk
Images via house to home
Photobucket 
***NOTE: This is a re-written post. The original post was published in October 2011 but was deleted due 
to a system error ***  

Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

11 comments:

  1. Olga,
    Love all these rooms.Lots of inspiration.All different and charming.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful rooms Olga! If I had that turquoise chair, I'd never get out of it!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. To γαλαζιο με τις ρίγες και το λαχανι ειναι υπεροχα...Όσο για το ροζ επίσης πανέμορφο, αλλά ο αδερφός σου τι θα πει γι'αυτο; χιχιχι...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αυτό ακριβώς το στυλ δωματίου είναι το αγαπημένο μου! Ειδικά το λιλά με τα 3 καδράκια πάνω από το κρεββάτι!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a lot of nice bedrooms! Now I've got a new idea *smile*.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you! Thanks so much for stopping by the Sunday Blog Hop on Blissful and Domestic

    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Olga - the neutral pallets are generally not for me either, but I do really like that black and white one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!

    Loving that white room and all the other inspiration, feels like I need to give my own room a overhaul!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for so sweet words on my blog:) I like your blog also and I now following you on twitter & G+:) I hope you will come back and visit me soon, I have more swedish inspiration for you:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis

    PS I love that post, Im a IKEA addict and I go there often:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ηuгrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.http://dj.beatport.com/events/39615
    Here is my web-site ; The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Movie Online

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover