A Hollywood Glam Bedroom

Hi guys! Did you have a good weekend?
As I was "wandering" through the internet I came across a very stylish blog the Knight Moves
After studying it, I just knew I had to share her beautiful bedroom with you.  It's one of my favourites and is Hollywood glam at it's best! 


This sleigh bed is incredible! Also love the mirrors on each side of the bed.



You want to see what the room looked like before she purchased the home:



And, the after:


Check out her blog, the rest of her home is just as stunning!
xoxo
Olga

0 comments before yours:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover