Grey. Love that colour!

Hello my lovely readers! How was your weekend?
My family and I had a full weekend including walks, visiting many friends - old and new - and a lot of entertaining for the kiddos.
So, for today I would like to share with you some photos that have one thing in common... colour grey! God  how I love this colour! I like to paint with it, decorate with it and even dress with it! Add some crispy white and if you want just a few (only few) hints oft colour, such as pink or yellow or orange or red, and you have a perfect combo.










Images via Greige Design

Have a nice week!

xoxo
Olga

0 comments before yours:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover